Pages

6/23/10

procrastination...groan

Okay.
So I've had this Shutterfly credit since January, and I've been putting off using it. Now, I got an email reminder that it expires in 3 days. AKK! I'm only posting right now because I'm uploading pictures and the estimated download time is 50 minutes. Haha.

Geez, why do I do this to myself?

I guess I was just really intimidated by the whole process. Thought it would take wayyy long. For some reason I just find it easier to work with tangible paper and pictures in the old fashioned scrapbook way. You digital scrappers cannot convert me! I have heard, "Oh, it's so easy, it's so much better to do it online"-blaaaaahhhhh. I just have to START somewhere. Ok still waiting for those pics to upload...It better be fantastic when it's done : )

I am going to try my best to crank out a photo album for Abbie's birth. In 3 days or less. Yikes. Tonight might be a late-ish night for me. : )

This week we are at camp. TVR in NC. A great place. It's amazing, kids are having a great time, the weather is blissful. GOOD stuff. GOD stuff. Love it. 

Going for now, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment