Pages

4/26/11

I blog...

Or rather, I don't blog. Ha. Well, let me start over...how about this...I RARELY blog. Why do I have a blog? Quite simply, because I like to keep my blogroll handy for all the blogs & places I like to visit. It's easy. So that's why I have a blog. I always say I will do better about blogging, to no avail. It's just not on my list of priorities, & I really don't like disclosing too much about myself up here.

I'm not even sure why I'm trying to justify my lack of blogging...
which is just like me. I have a love/hate relationship with this blog. I'm a contradiction in many ways. Lately I've been feeling like most people just don't "get" me, and that is okay I guess. I started this blog before Abbie in order to keep my far-flung family up to date about her, and to be honest, I'm not sure any of my family has ever read my blog. But that's not even relevant....

And now suddenly, blogging is the hip thing to do. Sharing about any & everything. I don't know, I guess I wish for the days long ago before blogspot, before facebook & myspace, when I had a xanga "blog" page & only my best friend knew about it. Silly. I wanna say that was '05?? I think I actually blogged then. : ) So hmm, maybe I'll pop in every now & then, better than I did before.


But don't hold your breath. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment