Pages

6/19/09

Preggo pics and drs. appt.

Jonathan and I had some 'belly' etc. pictures done today. Mandi Durham gave us a "picture session" as part of a shower gift. She's really talented. I am excited to see how they turn out. I can't wait until she's finished with them, so I can put some up. 

Had a Drs. appt. yesterday. Everything is great, but they did say I'm measuring two weeks ahead-but not to freak out and worry about it. She said the baby might be a little bigger, or I may just have more amniotic fluid in there, making me measure larger. They'll measure again at my next appt. to see where I am (July 1st I think). Maybe she'll just come a little early, and not be a heifer. We'll see-I can hope. I'm 7 weeks out now, which is crazy!  

We leave for camp on Monday. The high for the week is 79, with lows in the 50's. It will be REALLY nice there, I'm looking forward to it!

We get back on Sat. On Sun. we have our shower for Abigail, and then Jonathan is being ordained later that night. 

Can you say.....BUSY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment