Pages

8/30/10

a busy last week for JHD

My little business (Joyful Home Designs) is keeping me busy. JHD is on Facebook now, even. So go like me if you want to! : ) 

And I had some orders to fill. So, I made a sign or two.... $35 for the "Est." signs














And $25 for the smaller sign













Sewing machine got busy too.... an infant car seat tent/cover for a sweet baby Molly, coming in Sept. I love making these, I think they will end up being my go-to baby gift. I had someone tell me to monogram "Keep germy hands off" on the blue part! Haha. I thought she might just want to the baby's name, or monogram on it, which is why I made it blue. (The lining is also that same blue.) One mom told me I should hang a sample in the pediatricians' office along with my business card, because people always ask her where she got it. Which makes my heart happy. : )















I made some things last week. Like this easy sign...go here to get yours...in all different colors! : )
I just printed it out and stuck it in a frame I had, on top of some scrapbook paper I already had. Easy. It makes me happy. So that's what I made for myself this week.















I'm linking up to the crafty goodness at Skip To My Lou for Made by you Monday...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment