Pages

1/29/10

Reflections...

I am aware that it's practically Feb. Missed the whole New Year's resolution thing, kinda...

But, in my opinion, it's never too late to make goals.

*Read more books.

*Reach out to others more. This is hard for me. I have a list in my head of people I want to get to know better-there's not enough time in the day...

*Scrap more--gotta get in gear with Abbie's stuff. Haven't touched it. :/

*Be more organized-in every area.

*Make something every month or so, to stay in the habit of getting creative.

*Save my family more $ $ $ $ $. Every little bit counts.

*Learn to sew-again-though I don't know how much you learn at 10-11 years old...


In 09, I made a lot of new friends, became a mom, started a quasi-craft business on the side, learned a LOT about getting deals and things for free, and got endless support from my man. It was a good year, though FULL of ups and downs. I am learning (over & over again) that God has us in his hand at every step.

Here's looking forward to 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment