Pages

5/21/09

29 Weeks today

Wow, it is hard to believe that I'm 29 weeks now. I know I still have a while to go, but the arrival of this lil baby seems very imminent... 

I had my latest appt. yesterday. Weight and blood pressure are still "beautiful".  Doc said I am measuring at 29 weeks-yesterday at the appt. I was 28 weeks and 6 days, so I'm right on target. Everything is good, I'm not having any terrible symptoms, just the normal awkwardness from being bigger. Lower back is sometimes aching, depending on what I've done during the day.

Tonight we have our classes at the hospital. Last week was the first class, and it was really good. It took a lot of the mystery away from what to expect at this hospital. One of the L & D nurses teaches the class. She's been in  L & D for 12 years, and she has a really blunt sense of humor. Plus she had a "show n tell" of sorts, with the gadgets that we might see. It helped to see what the needle for the epidural looks like, hahaha. : ) I'm not so afraid, now. 

We are making lots of progress on the nursery. I am trying to get the border done before I take pics and post them. But soon...give me a day or two, hopefully.  It's been super busy lately. Last night we had a youth hangout at our house, and we had 35 kids attend. I do love the layout of my house...we can fit lots of people! 

Last but not least, tomorrow is our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!  
We feel so blessed to have had 5 great years together. Looking forward to many, many more. It's hard to believe that it's been 5 already. It has gone by so fast.  We will go out and do something fun to celebrate tomorrow.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment